Nissan Sunny 2017
Nissan has announced the launch of the New Sunny 2017 in India. The New Sunny will be available in dealerships across the country starting January 17.
With newly added features, the New Sunny offers a great value proposition for customers without any price increase. The car is competitively priced, starting from Rs. 7.91 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
“Nissan India is constantly listening to the voice of our customers. The New Sunny 2017 is a testimony to this with its spacious interior, comfortable drive feel and fuel-efficient engines, The new features and colour options offer more to our customers at the same price and we are confident this package will attract new Nissan car buyers.” Nissan Motor India Managing Director Arun Malhotra said in a statement.
About New Nissan Sunny-
- The petrol option is priced between Rs 7.91 lakh and Rs 10.89 lakh while that of diesel ranges from Rs 8.8 lakh and Rs 10.76 lakh
- The company said the new Sunny comes in two both petrol and diesel engine options. While the petrol version is powered by a 1,498cc engine, the diesel variant has a 1,461cc engine.
- the 2017 Sunny now comes in a new Sandstone Brown colour option along with the existing colourways. Nissan has also made some new changes to the exterior of the car like the new chrome door handles. The rest of the car remains unchanged from the outside.
- the new 2017 Sunny comes with the option of an all-black interior with premium black fabric seats and new black interior panels.
- the 2017 Sunny comes equipped with offerings like the intelligent key, push button start, and enhanced safety options including anti-lock braking (ABS), electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), and brake assist (BA) in all grades with dual front and side airbags.
- the Nissan Sunny continues to be powered by the 1.5-litre HR15 petrol and 1.5-litre k9k dci diesel engine.
- The 1498cc petrol motor 98bhp and comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and an optional CVT unit. The 1461cc diesel motor, on the other hand, makes 85bhp of peal power and gets only the 5-speed manual gearbox.
- Nissan claims the diesel variant offers a fuel efficiency of 22.71 per kilometre. It has an after-sale package with a 2-year/50,000 km warranty & free Road Side Assistance
Source- Ndtv, News18, Business Standard.