The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting Class 10 and 12 Board Examination 2018 from March 5, 2018. The CBSE Board has already released the Admit Cards for the students.
The private candidates who are appearing for the 2018 Board examination can download their admit card from the official website of CBSE. For regular students, the admit card will be made available in their schools.
Ahead of the examination, the Board has issued important instructions for all the students appearing in the 2018 CBSE Board Examination. The instruction are available on the admit cards. The students are advised to save soft copy of their admit card and also take a printout/photocopy for reference.
1) Roll Number: Roll number is the most important thing to check in your admit card. Carefully check your Roll Number mentioned in the Admit Card and in case of any mistake, it should be immediately brought to notice of the board.
2) Date of Birth: Date of birth mentioned in the Class 10 documents is very important as it going to be replicated not only in the official documents of CBSE but also to other government documents. For CBSE Board Class 12 students, the date of birth field would be empty.
3) Center Number: Exam Centre number will help you to locate your examination centre. You can also refer to the Examination locator app launched by the CBSE Board.
4) Photograph: Your admit card will also have your photo attested into it. As per instruction from CBSE Board, admit cards without a photograph is inadmissible and students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
5) Personal Information: The CBSE Admit card has your personal details such as mother’s name, father’s name, school’s name and category (if applicable). Students are advised to check all these information to ensure it’s correct.
6) Exam Dates: The admit card also has date sheet of the subjects. Check that all the paper codes, dates and subjects.
7) Exam Time: The start and end time of the examination is printed on the admit card. Students are advised to check the duration of each exam so that they can manage their time accordingly.